Early Week Reading – Oct 6th, 2013
- Multi-Region DynamoDB (link)
- Software design defect cripples Health care website (link)
- Twitter does make money in data business – no news here! but interesting read(link)
- Interesting bio: Tracy Hall, who invented Synthetic Diamond (link). He was awarded $10 US savings bond by his employer GE, and GE went on to make billions using the materials created by this invention.
- Instant classic football – Broncos vs Cowboys (link)
- Great game of football. Was a treat to watch, points raining down from both sides in the intense battle to win. Final 100 seconds literally changed the game.
- Alternative use for social media – Gangwars fueled by Social Media (link)
- Dark Valley of Hadoop or rather generally Big Data – good read (link)
- Innovation is not just about new products (link)
Last Updated on October 8, 2013 by SK