Morning coffee and readings:
- How The Golden State Warriors Are Breaking The NBA (Link)
- Nate Silver: European sports tend to be more capitalist by nature, while their American counterparts tend to be more socialist.
- Possible exception is Steph Curry!!!
- Thanksgiving Flight Patterns (NYT-Upshot)
- The Keys to Scaling Yourself as a Technology Leader (Firstround.com)
- Curt Monash’s blog about Xplain.io’s (a company I helped jumpstart and also served as VP of Product Management/marketing until we sold it to Cloudera) technology after it was released as “Cloudera Navigator Optimizer” (DBMS2).
- Jeff Bezos’s Blue Origin Succeeds in Landing Spent Rocket Back on Earth (WSJ)
- A Car Dealers Won’t Sell: It’s Electric (NYT)
- Most of What You Learned in Econ 101 Is Wrong (Bloomberg)
Last Updated on November 26, 2015 by SK