Coffee and reading.
- Why Smart People Struggle with Strategy (HBR)
- Will Quantum Mechanics Swallow Relativity? (Nautilus)
- Department of Defense Head Ashton Carter Enlists Silicon Valley to Transform the Military (wired)
- The single biggest way shoppers are manipulated by retailers (BusinessInsider)
- What’s Worked in Computer Science. 1999 vs 2015 (Danluu)
- Interesting read if you are computer systems nerd or just want to know what we were thinking in 1999 and how it panned out fifteen years later.
- Why Your Big Data Needs Good Algorithms (Datamation)
- When was the modern science invented (newhumanist)
- The Samoan Pipeline: How does a tiny island, 5,000 miles from the U.S. mainland, produce so many professional football players? (californiasunday)
Last Updated on December 3, 2015 by SK