- Amazon’s Prime is a great business model launched 15 years back. At the end of Q4, 2019 Amazon Prime had 150 million subscribers worldwide and it is responsible for generating almost 50% of Amazon’s world wide business . Not to be left behind, Walmart is trying to catch up. Its online delivery business is rapidly growing, but still at a distant second to Amazon. Will “Walmart Plus” at slightly cheaper $98 per year catch up to Amazon Prime? New York Times
- EPIC games, the maker of Fortnite, is in the news lately for fighting with Apple and Google over the fees imposed by them. Slate.com
- When it comes to Apple and Tesla stock splits, investors should tread lightly, advisors say – A split stock might look cheaper, hence the caution.
- The sun’s long-lost twin could be in deep space, researchers suggest – Fascinating to learn about this.
- AT&T to Scrap Sale of Warner Bros. Video-Game Unit. Boom in gameplay takes the unit off list of assets to sell.
- Toyota’s Lunar Cruiser is a moon-ready monster truck coming in 2029 – It is a cool looking lunar truck, but coolest thing about this truck is that it will have 6000 miles range using hydrogen fuel cells!.
Last Updated on September 6, 2020 by SK