Skip to content
- ESPN explains how Nike lost Steph Curry to Under Armour (benzinga)
- Perfect example of not paying attention to details when talking to customers. Apparently, Nike executives misprounced Steph’s name and had Kevin Duran’t name in one of the cookie cutter slides.
- Now Steph Curry is worth to Under Armour is a whopping $14Billion USD and growing!
- I’m noticing lot more Under Armour gears whenever I go to any of the kid’s games and NBA games.
- Lesson, “If you don’t treat your customers and partners right, somebody else will”.
- This Princeton Professor posted his CV of Failures for the world to see (CNBC)
- How game theory can help you do a better job of parenting (aeon.co)